Whether your goal is better process understanding, improved product quality, or embracing the best available product development techniques, having your team trained by ProSensus is a great place to start. Go beyond traditional statistical tools and uncover the hidden insights that will impact your bottom line.
A ProSensus Course Will Change The Way You Think About Data
Our courses in multivariate analysis balance theory with practical applications using real industrial data. Attendees learn how to improve product quality, embrace quantitative data analysis in product development, and troubleshoot complicated process problems that traditional statistical tools cannot easily solve. Get the insights you need with training from ProSensus.
Multivariate Methods For Process Analysis, Monitoring,
and Quality Improvement
This comprehensive 3-day course gives you the total package in multivariate education, including fundamentals of PCA and PLS, applications in process analysis, monitoring & control, image analysis, batch process analysis and rapid product development. Our attendees return to work ready to apply multivariate methods to their own applications, and ProSensus' highly-trained instructors can serve as coaches to propel projects forward.
Multivariate Analysis of Batch Processes
This advanced 3-day course extends multivariate methods to the multi-dimensional data of batch processes. Participants learn how to relate time-varying data from online instrumentation and discrete data on raw materials to final product quality, how to set up online batch monitoring and how to design batch process control schemes for mid-batch correction. Seasoned multivariate analysis practitioners have commented that this course revolutionized their understanding of batch analysis.
- April 7-9, 2014 | St. Petersburg, Florida
- May 19 - 21 | Basel, Switzerland
- Fall, 2014 | Niagara Falls, Ontario
Why Do You Need A ProSensus Course?
Our courses take over where undergraduate engineering and science programs leave off. Not only do we go beyond traditional statistical analysis, but we apply the principles we teach to the specifics of process engineering and quality assurance. A solid grounding in multivariate analysis will enhance your understanding of products and processes, enable you to pinpoint process problems sooner and even find the best set of operating conditions for a given goal.
A ProSensus course is a perfect fit for engineers, scientists and statisticians who want to realize the power of the data they're already collecting from their industrial processes. It's also relevant to those who aren't currently collecting data and want to be strategic in their investments and well prepared to use the data as soon as it's available.
Our Educational Philosophy. A ProSensus course is...
- Hands-on. ProSensus courses allow you to apply theory to real datasets, so you can immediately put principles into practice.
- Relevant. Our focus is not just on learning new software. We want you to understand the statistical methods and know how to apply them, often within your specific industry. Bring your own data and take advantage of the one-on-one analysis support that's scheduled at the end of every three-day course.
- Intuitive. We don't bog you down in the math. Instead, we use a lot of real-world examples and visuals to help you understand the basics of multivariate analysis and how it relates to your manufacturing process.
- Flexible. You'll use our ProMV software, which offers the most advanced multivariate analysis capabilities available today, but if your company uses a different software package, we'll help you use it, too.
- Intensive. You'll be amazed at the amount you'll learn from a ProSensus course. Class sizes are small to customize the learning.