Developing new products and reformulating existing products to meet new criteria is critical, but costly. And it becomes more complex when you have extensive lists of raw materials, requirements to reduce costs, pre-existing manufacturing constraints, and/or strict regulatory environments.
We can help you develop new products in a way that makes use of all accumulated company knowledge. Using the ProSensus ProFormulate framework, we’ll help you:
- Develop new products faster
- Formulate novel, next-generation products offering superior performance
- Reformulate existing products at lower cost
Our Clients Get Great Results
Our clients are diverse and include manufacturers of foods, specialty chemicals and pharmaceuticals. For example, we've been integral to the development of new food product formulations, to achieve desired appearance and quality characteristics at lower cost.
We've also helped clients develop new products like high performance polymers for medical devices. Our methods were even used to develop the polymer cores of the Srixon golf ball range, one of the most popular brands in the world that is used by many of the touring pros. It's our version of a true hole-in-one.
The results speak for themselves. ProFormulate clients get:
- up to 90% faster product development timelines compared to traditional methods
- 20 to 40% reduction in raw material costs
- newly-tailored products with significantly enhanced performance
- new formulations that achieve the savings required to stay competitive in commodity markets
- next-generation products that command a premium in the marketplace
Put ProSensus on your team.
Our approach dramatically reduces the number of development iterations required to develop your desired product, by using all accumulated product development data and knowledge. The ProFormulate framework is a multivariate model-based approach. It starts with the qualities of your desired product and uses the model to simultaneously optimize the selection of raw materials, recipe formulations and manufacturing conditions. Your product developers are part of the team from the beginning, bringing their expertise and history to every step of the process.